Tuesday, November 26, 2013

December Is Just Around the Corner

Hello, folks!

This is just a quick note to let you know that December events have been updated on my website.  Check it out here.  I'll be making a few appearances and sharing more writerly joy.  Good times!

Naturally Yours the anthology that will have three of my poems included, will release in December as well.  I'm looking forward to seeing the final copy!

And, I can't share all the details just yet, but one of my very short stories will debut on December 15th in an online literary magazine.  When that happens, I'll be sure to post the link.

With the American holiday approaching quickly, I want to wish all of you a peaceful and happy time.  May there be yummy food and good stories to share.  Thank you for stopping by.  It is always appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Well, it will certainly be a good end of the year for you. Congratulations on all the success! You deserve it. :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Stacy Post said...

Thank you Madeline! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too! It has been a banner year for both of us! Congrats to you too!!