Monday, November 4, 2013

NaNoWriMo Time

Yes, folks.  It's that most wonderful time of  the year.  NaNoWriMo.  November is National Novel Writing Month.  I am participating once again.  Last year, I didn't finish, but I had better luck in prior years. 

Fingers crossed I can make it across the finish line.

If you're out there in NaNo land, my username is the same as the real deal: Stacy Post
(I know, I know, it's not cute or clever, but it holds me accountable.  Right?)

The more writing buddies, the merrier.  Friend me if you're out there. 
Write.  Write.  Write!
 
 
 

3 comments:

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Good luck, Stacy! I know we can do it. :)

Stacy Post said...

Good luck to you too, Madeline!

Jan Morrison said...

Oh I thought someone would be doing it that I knew! I usually do the alternative one in June - the BuNoWriMo (Borrowers Novel Writing Month) but I absolutely can't for the next year or so as I have too many novels to get ship-shaped to start another one! Good luck with your month and I'll be checking in on ya!