Sunday, May 4, 2014

Branching Out

Sometimes, life sends magical people onto your path.  Ridiculously talented and generous people.  I have been blessed to cross paths for a time with Robyn Hart, a recent Media Arts graduate from IUPUI.  We worked at the library together for several years, but I was unaware of her mad technology skills.

Shortly after graduation in December, she put a call out to staff for any projects that she might tackle.  I told her I'd love to see one of my stories, What the Willow Wants, turned into a video.  She agreed to try.

I am so proud to share this with you!  Cheers to Robyn Hart and all of her hours of fine-tuning and crafting and filming and finally coming up with, well, you'll see.  It's really neat. Oh, and if you've never heard my voice, well, that's me reading it!



Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

Love that, Stacy! It all worked so well together - you reading, your words, the images. Well done! :)

Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption

Stacy Post said...

Thanks, Madeline! Glad you enjoyed it. :)